*Request* Wind Up Doll Key
Uploaded 11th Jan 2012 at 11:30 PM · Updated 12th Jan 2012 at 8:18 AM by VioletPadfoot
It fits all ages and genders and comes in nine different colors: Silver, Gold, Copper, Bronze, Wrought Iron, Rust, Tarnished Gold, Tarnished Silver, and Tarnished Bronze. I'm especially proud of the Tarnished Gold and Tarnished Silver colors since those I made myself instead of relying on pictures. All use a custom icon since the standard EA camera shows absolutely nothing of the key. And the tool tip for each one will also tell you the color. Also, it's showerproof and stays on in all categories except outerwear.
I can't begin to tell you where any of the custom content seen in the pictures came from, I'm not that good at keeping track of everything, just that it's all free. The skintones though are Astiees Sparkling Flesh skintones made into defaults by me. And the dresses on the toddler and child girls are age conversions of the UberFamily dress from FreeTime, by me (I'll link as soon as the thread is approved) (This particular photo shoot killed two birds with one stone.)
433 F/ 507 V
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 566.5 KB · Downloads: 2,801 · 11th Jan 2012
|566.5 KB||2,801||11th Jan 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I make things mostly b/c I want them in my game and can't find them elsewhere. So far I know how to make objects, clothing and accessories. I cannot and have no plans as of yet to learn how to make hair or any other Bodyshop content. Mods are also currently beyond my scope of comprehension, but I'm working on them.
I will take requests, but whether or not I choose to fulfill them depends on how easy it would be to make the item (ie. is it knowledge I already have?) or how much I'm willing to learn to make it. Mind you I'm willing to learn a lot. So don't be afraid to send me a PM requesting something.
My policy: You can use any of my meshes or textures anyway you want, but if you base something off of them, or use them in another project, please credit me and provide a link to my MTS profile if possible. Also any part of my work or anything based off of it MUST remain free. This includes putting it in a free section of a pay site. If someone has to pay to get something off that site, I don't want my work there. I'm not making money off this stuff, neither should you.