Military Makeover: Put More Camo in your Fatigues
- 2 Colour Options: Woodland (green) or Desert (khaki)
- Unisex: Each file works for both men AND women. That's right - both genders in one file.
- Custom/Default: There is a normal custom clothing version and a default-replacement version which replaces the Maxis fatigues. You can use both at the same time if you like.
These fatigues fit adults, young adults, and elders. Your soldiers can use them as everyday clothing or workout wear - they'll look fabulous running an obstacle course in these babies.
Forgotten what the Maxis fatigues look like? You can see them here and grab an unlocker while you're at it.
No Style: None of the below styles
Woodland + Desert Camo Fatigues -- DEFAULT-REPLACEMENTS.rar
Size: 696.2 KB · Downloads: 6,157 · 3rd May 2012
|696.2 KB||6,157||3rd May 2012|
Woodland + Desert Camo Fatigues -- Normal Custom Clothes.rar
Size: 807.1 KB · Downloads: 8,138 · 3rd May 2012
|807.1 KB||8,138||3rd May 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.