Pulaski Bombay Chest
This dresser has the standard 5 slots on top to place small items, costs $350, can be found in Storage/Dressers, and has 3 recolorable parts: the main body, the inner trim, and the handles. Enjoy!
Included colors and UV Mapping example:
Faces: 2,409 Vertices: 2,636
TSR Workshop, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Milkshape 3d
WesHowe, DD, Inge, Delphy, Lee, and everyone who has helped me along the years! :D
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: This bombay chest adds an antique and classy feel to any room without costing a fortune. It's luxurious, curvy shape will make you feel like royalty when you change your outfit. Made by fresh-prince(www. Freshprincecreations. Com)
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
F-P Pulaski Bombay Chest Package.zip
Size: 226.4 KB · Downloads: 12,502 · 6th Jun 2012
|226.4 KB||12,502||6th Jun 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: