MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Lockable Treasure Chest (Updated 24-Sep-2016)
by douglasveiga Posted 30th Oct 2015 at 7:47 PM - Updated 25th Sep 2016 at 12:33 AM by douglasveiga
307 Thanks Thanks 114 Favourited
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
Compatible: BASEGAME PATCH v1.67 or higher
Please, empty the content inside and destroy or sell the "Lockable Treasure Chest" from your saved game before update this mod because the update might corrupt existing ones.
- The chest and the key will correctly export/import the key code after export/import the lot;
- Removed the option to name the door and key (issues with the fix above);
A Treasure Chest that you can actually lock with a Key to keep your belongs safe. Only the Sim with the correct Key, inside the inventory, will be able to open the object to view the content.
- Before delete or sell the Chest, it's highly recommended to empty it's content because everything inside will be lost.
- You can put the Chest and the Key inside the Family or Sim inventory.
- You can "GiveGift" the Chest and the Key to others Sims (Requires: Generations EP).
- Name: Treasure Chest
- Price: $800
- Category: Buy Mode > By Function > Storage > Storage Misc
1700 vertices and 1300 polygons
- Before removing this mod, it's highly recommended to empty it's content because everything inside the Chests will be lost.
s3pe, Blender3D, GIMP2
cmomoney, Inge and Peter Jones
nrass - DebugEnabler
Mesh from TS3 Island Paradise.
Size: 1.21 MB · Downloads: 6,978 · 25th Sep 2016
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents