Uploaded 21st Aug 2012 at 2:28 PM · Updated 23rd Aug 2012 at 1:35 AM by Pippenhouse
Today I bring you the Hamon, It's a tiny yet spacious modern-ish two story house with basement. This cozy house has three bedrooms + nursery area and three full bathrooms. There's also a small BBQ area in the backyard and an outdoor chess table to the right side of the house.
First floor features:
Kitchen with dining area.
One full bathroom.
Second floor features:
Master bedroom with nursery area.
One full bathroom.
Balcony with an easel and a telescope.
Play area for the kids.
One full bathroom.
Two bedrooms, currently designed for two teens (one boy and one girl).
International Windows - Counterheight by HugeLunatic
Indoor Plants 1 [Updated for WA] by lemoncandy
3 more plants [Updated for WA] by lemoncandy
Two Lips and Snapping Dragons by kithri
DIY Curtains, Blinds, & Shutters by SeeMyu
Shiftable shelf for Windows and Walls by Lisen801
I used a mod by velocitygrass to create a custom lot size for this house (12x12). If you want the exact same lot size you need to download it from here.
Some pics! : )
Comments or just a thanks is always appreciated!
Enjoy! : )
Its been brought to my attention by _danh that the beds in the teen bedrooms has several beds piled on top of them. I have no idea whats causing this problem but if you're having this issue, simply remove the beds on top until you get the original one .
Lot Size: 12x12
Lot Size: 1x1
Lot Price: 72 026
Lot Price Unfurnished: 44 369
All the CC creators listed above. velocitygrass For the awesome mod I used to create the unique lot size. And last but not least, All the awesome people in CFF who helped me with this house. Thanks guys! : )
Title: The Hamon
Description: The Hamon
| The House
Size: 2.98 MB · Downloads: 8,331 · 21st Aug 2012
|2.98 MB||8,331||21st Aug 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
by The Merrye Makers
I spend a fair amount of time with every house I build and I always try to build something that is unique and easy to play. Link back to my original upload and give me credit if you do something with my work.
You are free to:
* Remix - Modify my work, use it in videos etc
* Share - You may reupload my work and derivatives to another site
*Attribute - Give me credit and link back to my original upload
*Share alike - If you alter, transform or build upon my work others must be free to do the same under similar terms.
*Don't paywall - No uploading to paysites
I'd also appreciate (but don't demand):
* Being told when you've used my stuff and how, it's always fun to see what others have done with my creations
Due to limited time, I can't take requests at the moment, suggestions are welcome though :).