Apartment Life Shelving Fix
Uploaded 21st Aug 2012 at 7:15 PM · Updated 22nd Oct 2012 at 5:21 PM by Sims99Fanatic
- And Before you ask, I didn't include the Bon Voyage shelf on purpose because I wasn't able to get it working for me. However, if you would like to edit any objects you want to place in the Bon Voyage shelf, it's really quite simple. All you must do is open the object in (custom) or clone the object of your choice in Object Workshop (Maxis). Next find OBJD (Object Data) click it and again in the resource list. Click "decimal". Scroll until you find Object size (quantity per shelf) and change the value to 2. Press "Commit". Save. Close SimPe.
These will have the custom content Icon star, so if you place them in the downloads folder they should not be deleted in game.
If you place them in:
c>Program Files> EA Games>Your latest EP>TSData>Res>Catalog>Bins
There is no custom content star.
I couldn't find this anywhere on modthesims. I don't usually go to other simming sites, so I don't know someone somewhere may have made it before, but I couldn't find it anywhere on this site. I hope you like it!
Size: 1.6 KB · Downloads: 9,661 · 21st Aug 2012
|1.6 KB||9,661||21st Aug 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.