Uploaded 18th Jun 2022 at 3:48 AM · Updated 18th Jun 2022 at 11:28 AM by HugeLunatic
There's a second version that also prevents snow from accumulating on windows. The good, this will prevent snow from dusting the inside of sills and bay windows. The downside is it also prevents snow from accumulating outside like you'd want it to. Because of that I made the snow fix optional.
Download ONE file.
HW_windowFix_allowRoofIntersection | Allows roof intersection.
HW_windowFix_allowRoofIntersection-Snow | Allows roof intersection and prevents snow accumulation.
Modifies window init bhavs (see pic).
Credits: and Photoshop
Fixed: Fixed Maxis Mistakes
Size: 462 Bytes · Downloads: 216 · 18th Jun 2022
|462 Bytes||216||18th Jun 2022|
Size: 449 Bytes · Downloads: 347 · 18th Jun 2022
|449 Bytes||347||18th Jun 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.