Uploaded 2nd Jun 2014 at 1:27 PM · Updated 6th Jun 2014 at 9:59 AM by MrDensilter
ABOUT THE SIM:
George Jameson loves to work his muscles and to feed his eyes with those lovely books and somehow he talks a lot
especially for pretty girls around.
Eyebrows Slider:Outer Brow Slider by Brnt Waffles
Facial Sliders: Ahmad
Cleft chin: TumTum
CUSTOM CONTENT(CC) USED:
Skin: Normal Edition Default Replacement Skin by NavetSea
Eye Contacts: Pure Eyes by Shady
*The rest of Clothes are from the various EPs/SP's.
Thank you for stopping by and to those CC I used. And also for the people who give me tips on how to create a sim.
Title: George Jameson
Size: 439.5 KB · Downloads: 705 · 2nd Jun 2014
|439.5 KB||705||2nd Jun 2014|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.