Lunararc's Moonlight: Tweaked & Remi'd
So here's my revised version:
- Fixed a transparency issue on the right-hand explodey bit
- Shrunk the mesh to reduce gaps at the back of the neck and over the forehead
- Alpha edited to make the explodey bit a bit less poofy
- Removed a tendril which was cutting into the shoulder on the toddler mesh
- Retextured using slightly modified Remi textures
The hair is available for men and women, all ages. All of the natural colours are binned and familied, and elders go grey. The blonde is a bit brighter than Remi's usual blonde, and the light brown is a modified version of Safety Fuse. There are four unnatural colours, based on Pooklet's HMX, Unstable, Combustible and Nitroglycerin; those are available for teens to elders.
The mesh will replace Martini's mesh, so if you already have his version, you should delete his mesh. If you want my mesh in pooklet textures, just download the "Mesh Only" file here, and get Martini's originals without the mesh.
The mesh is also really nicely mapped, so if you want to retexture it yourself, you should totally do it .
Lunararc for their lovely mesh, Martini for the great conversion, Remi and Pooklet for the textures and CatOfEvilGenius for the fabulous Hair Binner!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Just the mesh - download if you've got retextures from somewhere else :)
Size: 515.2 KB · Downloads: 1,943 · 30th Mar 2015
|515.2 KB||1,943||30th Mar 2015|
Unnaturals + Mesh.7z
| Blue, pink, green and purple textures for male and female, mesh included
Size: 1.97 MB · Downloads: 3,268 · 30th Mar 2015
|1.97 MB||3,268||30th Mar 2015|
Naturals + Mesh.7z
| Blonde, red, black, brown and light brown textures for male and female, mesh included
Size: 2.29 MB · Downloads: 5,586 · 30th Mar 2015
|2.29 MB||5,586||30th Mar 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.