Serenity (No CC)
Uploaded 8th Aug 2016 at 6:31 AM · Updated 20th Aug 2018 at 7:30 PM by pancake101
The base of the home is surrounded by two large ponds, bursting with plant life, including long shoots of fresh bamboo, and colorful water lilies. As you travel up the stairs to the main house, you can also stop for a look into the reflecting pond at the first landing or gaze out at the beautiful Chinese mountains!
I hope you enjoy this little oriental home I put together. I love building and exploring the architectural styles of other countries!
Lot Size: 40x40
Lot Price (furnished): $123,954
Lot Price (unfurnished): $85,822
Description: This large East Asian home will bring a touch of the oriental life to your Sim's town!
Size: 2.39 MB · Downloads: 2,344 · 8th Aug 2016
|2.39 MB||2,344||8th Aug 2016|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
I never use store content or CC in any of my builds to keep them strictly to the items included in the games. However you are more than welcome to add onto any of my creations with any store or custom content you may have.
I don't mind if you post my work elsewhere if you want just as long as credit is given to me and you PM me with a link to where it has been put up