"Wooden Starter" - A simple starter home for your Sims
Uploaded 19th Jul 2017 at 1:39 PM · Updated 20th Jul 2017 at 10:02 AM by Alice1994
This is my first upload EVER so naturally I'm pretty exited. Today I needed a cute little starter home for my next sim (honestly, EA's starters are ugly af) and I decided that I would upload it here. It is completely without CC and the price is under 16.500, so you can buy it right away!
If you need a better look at it, I have recorded the building process, you can watch it on youtube, the video is called : Speed Building I Wooden Starter (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the link for you, does anyone know about that?)
EDIT: It's okay to post it, so here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz9w4-nNIzw
There are 2 files included in the download, a sims3pack which needs to be installed and a library file that goes directly into the library folder.
You need to use only one!
And now have fun, whatever you plan on doing with it!
Lot Size: 10x15
Lot Price (furnished): 14662
Lot Price (unfurnished): 9645
Custom Content by Me:
- 1 Sims3Pack, 1 Library File of "Wooden Starter"
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
|High-End Loft Stuff|
|Fast Lane Stuff|
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
|Town Life Stuff|
|Master Suite Stuff|
|70s, 80s and 90s Stuff|
Size: 2.09 MB · Downloads: 580 · 19th Jul 2017
|2.09 MB||580||19th Jul 2017|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!