Tiny House with functional Greenhouse by Simmortality
Uploaded 3rd Aug 2018 at 12:54 PM · Updated 30th Dec 2018 at 10:11 PM by Alice1994
I built this tiny house as a part of a building challenge with Hourglass Simlife. It has space for 2 adult sims (Double Bed), a small bathroom with shower and a small eating/cooking/living area.
You seemed to like it very much, so I decided to upload it! I am really into tiny houses at the moment, so I love doing for my sims.
If you want to have a closer look or are just interested in how I built it, you can watch the speedbuild here, it is, however, in german: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMR0ZFhMNLA
Lot Size: 20x15
Lot Price: 44,058 Simoleons
List of used CC:
- IKEA floor lamp VATE-like
- IKEA ceiling lamp SNï¿½BOLL-like
- IKEA painting large
- IKEA paintings small
Both here: https://aroundthesims3.com/objects/room_living_04.shtml
- Greenhouse door by shakeshaft
- Tilt and Turn Window 28 by madaya74
- Small fence by xXiNightXx
The file includes the sims3pack and a library file of the lot.
Lot Size: 20x15
Lot Price (furnished): 44,058
Lot Price (unfurnished): 27,358
Title: Simmortality's NEW Tiny House
Description: Hey Simmers! I built this tiny house as part of a building challenge. When I wanted to play in it, however, I unfortunately noticed that the upper floor wasn't usable at all, so I decided to re-do it. I changed only a few things, but it is fully playable now. Enjoy!
|Into the Future|
|High-End Loft Stuff|
|Fast Lane Stuff|
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
|Town Life Stuff|
|Master Suite Stuff|
|70s, 80s and 90s Stuff|
Simmortality's NEW Tiny House.7z
Size: 2.16 MB · Downloads: 522 · 30th Dec 2018
|2.16 MB||522||30th Dec 2018|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!