Denton Door of the Virtuous
Updated: 18th Aug 2019 at 7:41 PM
- EA Mesh Used: Ornate Door
- Notable Changes:
New panelled texture
Cross engraving added
Optional cherub engraving
- Category: Build > Doors
- Price: Â§800
- Footprint: 2x2
- Channels: 4 - two front, 2 reverse
My game is patched to 1.67. A minimum of 1.5 is required.
|IMPORTANT CREATOR NOTE|
|Please do not re-upload or claim as your own. Theft is not cool. All I ask is that you credit me properly when using my creations as part of your lot or Sim by linking back to the relevant MTS page or my B2 Sims site (link in profile). Many thanks!|
Tools: Photoshop, TSR Workshop, s3pe & s3oc
Materials: Cherub courtesy of Openclipart.org
Description: Sturdy wooden doors for your place of worship. : : b2sims: :
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 904.9 KB · Downloads: 2,303 · 13th Sep 2018
|904.9 KB||2,303||13th Sep 2018|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
About My Uploads
If you have created a Sim or lot that includes any of my creations, all I ask is that you credit me and link back to the respective MTS page or to b2sims.com
I do not take requests. My creations are made for my own enjoyment or requirement of what I'm making and shared so that others may also enjoy them. The element of expectation just takes the fun out of it.
Wanna convert my stuff for TS2 or TS4? Drop me a message. I'll probably say yes because I'm too lazy to convert it myself. :p
I don't mind a bit of exposure either, so if you'd like to feature anything on your site (no pay sites or Exchange), please credit items accordingly and link back to the original download. Don't forget to let me know where you've featured it so I can tell my mother and make her proud. ;)