Casten's Costumes and Oddities
Updated: 4th Jun 2019 at 9:12 PM - Cookies
I made this lot as part of the #themebusiness creator theme :}
The unfurnished price is Â§53,385 and the furnished price is Â§123,780.
I used all of the following EPs and SPs: Base Game, Generations, Ambitions, Late Night, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, Into the Future, Fast Lane Stuff, and Movie Stuff.
I only used one object from the Seasons (the scarecrow) and two from Fast Lane Stuff, so if you don't mind them being replaced, you wont need those EPs.
You must download the Shop for Clothes Pedestal for the mannequins to work properly! I also recommend the savvy seller's store set, though it is not necessary, as well as this eye contact, as I used them on the mannequins so the mannequins don't seem to have eyes eheh.
NOTICE: Once you place the lot, all the mannequins will revert to female young adult. The ones that are supposed to be male are the ones with the default clothing, and you'll have to change them back to male by clicking on the pedestal Settings...>Mannequin...>Set Gender>Male. The clothes should automatically appear as they were once you do that in live mode.
Please to not re-upload or claim as your own.
(A cookie to whoever recognizes the different characters that are referenced with some of the costumes ehe :} )
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 123,780
Lot Price (unfurnished): 53,385
Custom Content by Me:
- Library File for the Lot
Ani_'s Shop for Clothes Pedestal updated at nraas
Esmeralda's Sci-Fi Eye Contacts
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
|Filename||0x7d440cc871a142ad4267aaab6cfcefab.package (inside Casten's Costumes and Oddities.Sims3Pack)|
|Filename||Casten's Costumes and Oddities.package (inside Casten's Costumes and Oddities_libraryfile.7z)|
|Title||Casten's Costumes and Oddities|
|Description||Being the only costume shop in town, Casten's Costumes and Oddities gets pretty good business... around Spooky Day... and during comic-con season (That's about it). It's a wonder that they're open year round. The only downside is that they only carry adult sizes! The poor little simlings will just have to order online, hoping everything fits well and arrives on time... But, turn that tragic clown frown upside down because this costume shop is now open for business! ~Made by K.F. (Kylaaab)|
|Size||30w x 20h|
|Into the Future|
This mod has specific instructions!Part of a 4-piece building set that makes up Ackerly Corner!
Casten's Costumes and Oddities_libraryfile.7z
Size: 1.43 MB · Downloads: 1,267 · 4th Jun 2019
|1.43 MB||1,267||4th Jun 2019|
Casten's Costumes and Oddities_sims3pack.7z
Size: 1.55 MB · Downloads: 1,682 · 4th Jun 2019
|1.55 MB||1,682||4th Jun 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!