Angular Toilet Paper Roll Holder
I was decorating a modern styled bathroom the other day in game and was surprised to realise that after all this time, we still only have a single, ornate styled toilet roll holder. I had to fix that so I set about creating today's offering. It even features perforated sheets!
This is a brand new object made from combining the toilet roll from the base game with the Geometric Towel Rack also from the base game. So no DLC is required.
It costs a grand total of 52 simoleons and can be found under the Misc. Decor or the Bathroom Accents sections of the catalogue.
Alternatively you can search for my username, Menaceman44, in the search box to find it as well.
In comes in 2 versions of 8 different swatches; paper hanging at the front or paper hanging at the back.
The first 5 swatches match colours with the Geometric Towel Rack. The other 3 are colours that I chose to add so that it can be used in a few more situations.
The most time consuming part of this project (other than the procrastination of picture taking) was drawing on all of those sheet perforations. A detail that is missing from the EA version. I suppose nobody really gets close enough during normal gameplay to see, but I know they're there!
There is no CC wrench icon on the thumbnail because I use a mod to hide them in my game.
LOD0 - 156
LOD1 - 104
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 287.1 KB · Downloads: 6,953 · 19th Jan 2020
|287.1 KB||6,953||19th Jan 2020|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.