Bay Dining Seats
Updated: 2nd Oct 2020 at 1:59 AM
These seats work like the booths from Dine out and reference the bay window sofas from Cats and Dogs/Seasons. These don't override the originals, those are untouched and still in the sofa section. They come in all the original colours.
How it works:
- Pick a table and slot the bay seat onto it, make sure they are connected correctly. If you move the table, the seat should move with it. Place set into bay window. You'll need to use the BB.moveobjects cheat.
- Your sims will slide into the seat like they do with booths, but leave at least one end of the table chair-less or your sims won't be able to get into the seat. If you add a chair to one end, you might have to direct a sim to slide over so the second sim can get in.
Find these in the dining chair section of the catalogue:
- Wide Love §750
- Siten Ze §500
- Queen Bae §900
All are simply pulled from the originals, exactly the same.
Made using Sims4Studio
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 35.0 KB · Downloads: 2,003 · 1st Oct 2020
|35.0 KB||2,003||1st Oct 2020|
| Cats and Dogs
Size: 55.1 KB · Downloads: 1,615 · 1st Oct 2020
|55.1 KB||1,615||1st Oct 2020|
| ALL in one package file
Size: 146.9 KB · Downloads: 5,398 · 1st Oct 2020
|146.9 KB||5,398||1st Oct 2020|
| Cats and Dogs
Size: 59.4 KB · Downloads: 1,597 · 1st Oct 2020
|59.4 KB||1,597||1st Oct 2020|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
|Cats and Dogs|
Going through my mods now...and wow, just about everything is majorly different..and I am majorly annoyed, lol! It might take a while, but I'll get it done!