3 BD Container Home - No CC
Updated: 25th May 2021 at 1:20 PM
requested that I make a CC-free version of a container home I posted there, so I am uploading it here as well!
This is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house made out of old shipping containers!
The first floor includes 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, the kitchen/dining and
living, while the upstairs houses the master bed/bath and more living
space. There are 2 porch areas and the home is surrounded by a lovely
garden. Here's the inside:
The furnishings are modern, but relatively inexpensive. I used mostly Ikea
stuff- the landscaping drove up the price of the lot, which is around
$56K furnished. The unfurnished version is starter-priced, at about
$18k, but there is no landscaping.
There is no CC in this lot, but I did use iCad's skyboxes for pictures. I hope you guys like it! Leave me a comment if you enjoy, and be sure to check out my other lots
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Container Home - Furnished
Title: Container Home - Unfurnished
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
Container Home - Unfurnished.zip
| A completely unfurnished, non-landscaped urban home - 3BD, 2 BTH
Size: 609.1 KB · Downloads: 282 · 13th Jun 2021
|609.1 KB||282||13th Jun 2021|
Container Home - Furnished_.zip
| A fully furnished, landscaped urban home - 3BD, 2 BTH
Size: 755.1 KB · Downloads: 851 · 13th Jun 2021
|755.1 KB||851||13th Jun 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Policy on my creations: Do whatever you want! Credit me if you repost :)