Palo Alto - Modern Minimalist
Uploaded 13th Sep 2009 at 8:19 PM · Updated 13th Sep 2009 at 6:56 AM by FlipGuardian
Inspired by this house: http://30elm.com/portfolios/85-minimalist-living
Built in Palo Alto, CA, USA. Calisims helped come up with the name I'm using, there were also other great suggestions for the name.
Most of my houses are small, simple and/or starter homes. I decided to break free from that pattern and make a house that's not so simple and small. Hope you guys like it.
Unfurnished: 82 870
Furnished: 175 526
Lot Size: 4x3
Lot Price: 175 526
People in CFF that helped me make this house better.
Title: Big House - Flip
Description: Big House - Flip
Big House - Flip.rar
Size: 1.21 MB · Downloads: 2,781 · 13th Sep 2009
|1.21 MB||2,781||13th Sep 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
A little about Flip
I've just updated my website. I put links to different websites made by people who make custom content for Sims 2 and 3. I've also added new pictures of my neighborhood project I called 'Project Reno-Evolution'.
I'm going to get my friend to help me with custom content.
OMG I got addicted to counterstrike again. Not a big fan of Sims 3... I'll probably be only working on making my website better and playing counterstrike... so Sims 3 is going to have to wait.
I also have a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/FlipGuardian