Mini Castle - N° 2 (under §17 000)
Uploaded 17th Aug 2009 at 9:24 PM · Updated 18th Aug 2009 at 4:26 AM by FlipGuardian : Changed the thumbnail, because people seem to be attracted to the nail of the thumb.
This fantasy mini castle could be your reality for the low low price of §16 755. It's got a front porch, a rear porch with a barbecue, the first floor has a kitchen, dining, living and bathroom, and the second floor is a bedroom with a balcony.
Just be careful when carrying your wife up the stairs, the last step is a doozey.
Unfurnished: 14 720
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: Furnished: 16 755
Title: Mini Castle
Description: Mini Castle
Size: 1.62 MB · Downloads: 252 · 17th Aug 2009
|1.62 MB||252||17th Aug 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
A little about Flip
I've just updated my website. I put links to different websites made by people who make custom content for Sims 2 and 3. I've also added new pictures of my neighborhood project I called 'Project Reno-Evolution'.
I'm going to get my friend to help me with custom content.
OMG I got addicted to counterstrike again. Not a big fan of Sims 3... I'll probably be only working on making my website better and playing counterstrike... so Sims 3 is going to have to wait.
I also have a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/FlipGuardian