I Wanna Be Your TeddyBear - Gleaming default replacement eyes
Uploaded 18th Feb 2010 at 11:58 PM · Updated 8th Nov 2011 at 7:28 AM by Arisuka
These eyes are super-glossy, shiny and twinkly, and very small (yes, very small!) in size!
The pupil is realistically smaller sized (so that simmies won't look like they're high all the time...)
And the overall size is seriously small, so that the eyes are realistic size.
Playing around with the colors, the lightest and brightest colors shine and glimmer beautifully even from very far away!
When moved to darker colors, the amount of black and detail increases, and Overwhelmingly cute Teddy Bear -Effect appears, when the ray of color glimmers at the bottom part of the eye.
These are default replacements, so to make them work, you'll need to remove any other default replacement eyes!
Remember to clear out the caches before playing, otherwise these won't show up in game!
These are for all genders and ages!
CC on models:
Skin by Peggyzone
The eye bags by me, will be released sometime soon.
Chaplin's hair by Ulkrhsn, converted by Savio and Chaplin's facemask by me.
No metadata could be extracted from this file
Size: 3.82 MB · Downloads: 5,769 · 18th Feb 2010
|3.82 MB||5,769||18th Feb 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: