Rue Summer Dress - Cute and Simple for this Summer!
Uploaded 8th Aug 2011 at 12:45 AM · Updated 6th Jul 2011 at 6:02 PM by traelia
The dress is for YA/A, and is found in the Everyday and Formal categories.
There are three presets, pictured above.
There are custom thumbnails for easy finding.
There are three color channels, a demonstration can be found in the photos.
I made my own mesh for this, and it gave me ALOT of trouble.
PLEASE DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE MY MESH AS YOUR OWN.
I worked really hard to make it pretty for you. You can re-texture and blah blah blah, but PLEASE give me credit If you don't, then I won't release anymore clothes for you to have, and I'll sick my rabid Chihuahua on you.
Custom content on the cute models:
Lily Cho is wearing this hair and these boots.
The brunette is wearing this hair.
The blonde is wearing boots from here (found under downloads -> accessories and shoes) and this hair.
All the poses are by me
LOD1: 2190 vertices, 10788 faces
LOD2: 1162 vertices, 4911 faces
LOD3: 681 vertices, 2316 faces
I'd like to thank some people for helping me through this impossibly annoying dress. First of all, Daluved1, Whiterider, Anubis360, Kaylarox/LadyAwesome , Fawkes, and everyone at #Create. (Sorry I can't remember everyone's names, I'm terrible with that, but you know I'm thankful right?)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 718.2 KB · Downloads: 32,897 · 8th Aug 2011
|718.2 KB||32,897||8th Aug 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: