Female Fantasy Faun/Satyr (clothing)
Updated: 18th Dec 2011 at 11:24 AM
Presenting the Female Faun (as clothing)
Dress up your Sim for your fantasy themed games or for everyday. It comes complete with ivy belt and a little flute that is not playable but stays nicely tucked to your side at all times.
The "no accessories" set has NO flute and NO belt.
If you would like the horns shown in the pictures, they are made by me and found here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=457178 on the downloads page. They will be found in the accessories section under “Glasses” in CAS.
Where are they?
The clothing is found under every category. (I know I know...people HATE when creators put the clothing in every category but I figure she should have the option to ALWAYS have faun legs if she's...a faun...right?)
Will they work for your setup?
These SHOULD be base game compatible, and I have all current patches applied to my game so I don’t know if they are needed but it’s possible. Please let me know if it doesn't work for anyone and I will update it right away.
The only issue that I can find with the legs, which surprisingly work really nice (that amazes me still-lol) is when she is in certain extreme bending positions, they bend a little odd sometimes (see pics). Unless you are looking extremely close and pausing it at just the right moment, you really can't tell at all. Other than that, the legs animate really nice and smooth. She also changes into normal “legs” when she showers because this is clothing. I know there is a way to link it to a custom skintone, but I've yet to be able to figure that out.
What can you do with it?
Feel free to recolor it, retexture it, or anything you like. Just please credit me for the mesh.
AF Faun: 2254
AF Faun-No Accessories: 2096
* Milkshape 3D 1.8.5
* Body Shop & * Gimp
* CatofEvilGenius http://stonegod.org/sims2/tutorial/...rial/index.html for her awesome alpha tutorial
* Aikea Guinea http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=38905 because at SOME point forever ago, I used an item of Aikea's to copy the alpha file settings that I use for ALL my sims 2 items in and something of some kind might have still stuck in there :-)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
AF Faun_NO Accessories.rar
Size: 396.4 KB · Downloads: 3,099 · 18th Dec 2011
|396.4 KB||3,099||18th Dec 2011|
Size: 651.8 KB · Downloads: 4,024 · 18th Dec 2011
|651.8 KB||4,024||18th Dec 2011|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads: