Ashbourne Fence & Gate Set
Updated: 4th Jul 2012 at 7:15 PM
Both fence and gate are fully customizable in CAST editor and have 3 recolorable channels, giving you the option to mix and match your colors/textures. The two variations included are just basic wood textures, however I am sure you will have fun matching them to your own sim homes.
Please note, unfortunately the cast iron hinges are not customizable.
Catalog Location: Gates (Build Mode)
Catalog Location: Fences (Build Mode)
Fence - Diagonal: 648
SIMul8rReviews - For figuring out the rigging issue I was having.
Whiterider - For letting me pick her brains!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||SAILFINDRAGON_AshbourneGateUpdated_SIMS3.package (inside SAILFINDRAGON_AshbourneFenceGateSet_SIMS3.zip)|
Resort Tiki Lounge
Resort Art Gallery
Resort Dance Hall
Resort Outdoor Party Area
| Ashbourne Fence & Gate Set
Size: 382.3 KB · Downloads: 24,650 · 4th Jul 2012
|382.3 KB||24,650||4th Jul 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
You may NOT use any of my creations/textures/patterns in The Sims 4.
You may NOT use any of my Walls/Floors/Textures for you own projects. This has only recently changed due to a number of Simmers using my creations without giving me credit.
You MAY include meshes with your own recolors. Share friendly.
You may NOT take any of my creations and pass them off as your own!
You may NOT upload ANY of my creations etc.. to your own site to download directly.