iSim Tablet ~ 4 Versions
Updated: 19th Dec 2013 at 5:02 AM
This may be the answer:
The new iSim tablet computer - stand, keyboard and mouse included.
Now your sims can check their email....
Look for a new job....
And play games in style!
All for the low, low price of 499 Simoleons and it comes in 7 additional colors! You can find it in Electronics in Buy mode.
Now that the sales pitch is done, you may have a question and I think I know what it is - "Which version should I download?". Was I right? No? Hmmm.. I'm still gonna tell you!
Download MLC iSim Tablet Computer BASE if you DO NOT have Open For Business, Bon Voyage or Freetime.
Download MLC iSim Tablet Computer OFB if your LATEST EP is Open For Business.
Download MLC iSim Tablet Computer BV if your LATEST EP is Bon Voyage.
Download MLC iSim Tablet Computer FT/AL if your LATEST EP is Free Time. (It will also work if you have Free Time and Apartment Life.)
Be sure to download the right version for your game! If you don't, the computer will likely be nothing more than a cute little piece of deco or only have the basegame pie menu options! Grab the recolors too- they'll work for any version you download.
Note: If you have University, the pie menu options for college students to change their major or write a term paper will work. This has been tested for me since I don't have University.
I've included a screenshot showing the custom screens. The screen for writing a novel was not replaced since the texture wasn't included. The animations for putting a CD in and repairing the computer are a bit off due to the shape and size of this computer.
Have fun with this and please don't hesitate to let me know if you run into any problems with it!
DECORATIVE VERSIONS HERE
664 - All versions
MilkShape, SimPE, PhotoShop CS2, hafiseazale, Amovitam and Zora Graves for testing the University functions for me - thank you!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
MLC iSim Tablet Computer RECOLORS.rar
| Recolors - Will work for ALL meshes, no matter which one you download.
Size: 1.66 MB · Downloads: 19,203 · 17th Dec 2013
|1.66 MB||19,203||17th Dec 2013|
MLC iSimTabletComputer FTAL.rar
| Mesh only - Download if latest EP is Freetime
Size: 896.2 KB · Downloads: 14,718 · 17th Dec 2013
|896.2 KB||14,718||17th Dec 2013|
MLC iSimTabletComputer BV.rar
| Mesh only - Download if latest EP is Bon Voyage
Size: 810.9 KB · Downloads: 8,595 · 17th Dec 2013
|810.9 KB||8,595||17th Dec 2013|
MLC iSimTabletComputer OFB.rar
| Mesh only - Download if latest EP is Open For Business
Size: 783.0 KB · Downloads: 8,801 · 17th Dec 2013
|783.0 KB||8,801||17th Dec 2013|
MLC iSimTabletComputer BASE.rar
| Mesh only - BASEGAME
Size: 807.0 KB · Downloads: 14,304 · 17th Dec 2013
|807.0 KB||14,304||17th Dec 2013|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The exception: My TS4 Robert Williamson sim. I would really like it if he's not edited in any way. He's my tribute to Robin Williams, who was someone I greatly admired. Changing him would make him just another sim.