Mind Your Own Beeswax ~ Pt 2 ~ 3 Wick Candle
This is a 3 wick candle in a glass base. There are 2 subsets, the candle and the label. 5 recolors are included.
This is functional so can be turned on and off.
Look for it in Lighting>Table Lamps for 20 Simoleons.
Please note: The glass is shiny so if you put this candle outdoors, it will be really, really shiny.
Part 1 HERE
3-wick Candle - 286
SimPE, MilkShape, PhotoShop CS2, Michelle for the textures and EA for the candle I edited.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: A 3 wick beeswax candle in a glass holder. This functions as a lamp so you can turn it on and off. Two subsets - candle and glass holder. by mustluvcatz for Joandsrah at MTS :) www.mustluvcatz-reloaded.tumblr.com www.modthesims.info
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
| 3 wick candle, 5 recolors.
Size: 326.5 KB · Downloads: 2,985 · 10th Dec 2016
|326.5 KB||2,985||10th Dec 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The exception: My TS4 Robert Williamson sim. I would really like it if he's not edited in any way. He's my tribute to Robin Williams, who was someone I greatly admired. Changing him would make him just another sim.