MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Maneki-neko - The Good Luck Cat
by douglasveiga Posted 21st Aug 2014 at 4:29 PM - Updated 23rd Aug 2014 at 9:10 PM by douglasveiga
469 Thanks Thanks 145 Favourited
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information.
COMPATIBLE: BASEGAME PATCH v1.67
The Maneki-neko (Japanese: literally "beckoning cat") is a common Japanese figurine (lucky charm, talisman), usually made of ceramic in modern times, which is often believed to bring good luck to the owner. So this small magical sculpture will perform the same task by giving the "Feeling Lucky" moodlet to your Sims, when they approach to the object.
Benefits of the "Feeling Lucky" moodlet:
- Lucky Sims are less likely to burn food, break objects or get robbed;
- Lucky Sims are less likely to fail at object upgrade;
- Lucky Sims are less likely to get shocked or burned by fire;
- Lucky Sims are more likely to get raises at work and to get good results from career events.
- The Fire is less likely to spread in the house.
- Only the household sims that owns the Maneki-neko will receive the moodlet;
- Unlucky Sims [Trait], Pets, Robots, Ghosts, Mummies, Zombies or ImaginaryFriend won't receive the moodlet.
- Name: Maneki-neko ("beckoning cat")
- Price: $250
- Category: Buy Mode > By Function > Decor > Sculptures
- About (my credits);
487 vertices and 700 polygons
s3pe, Blender3D, GIMP2
cmomoney, Inge and Peter Jones
nrass - DebugEnabler
Size: 357.6 KB · Downloads: 7,890 · 21st Aug 2014
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents