Ferris Wheel (Updated 30 Jan 2016)
Updated: 2nd Feb 2016 at 8:34 PM - update
Gameplay video from Youtube
REQUIRES: BASEGAME PATCH v1.67 or higher
A functional Ferris Wheel ride with custom animations for your sims.
- Place on any community lot and start selling tickets for some profit (*You need to own the community lot*).
- On FestivalLots (Seasons EP), the ride will grant 10 FestivalTickets as reward.
- Sims will receive a special custom buff after the first spin.
- Frugal Sims can get buffs according to the ride price. ( fixed in update v1.1);
- Vampires can get the HeatingUp buff during the day. ( fixed in update v1.1);
- Excitable Sims can get Excited buff (Random).
- When Sims from the active family use the ride, npcs will try to get together and join the ride.
- Coward, OverEmotional, Insane and NeuroticSims will react negatively after the ride.
Features for Version 1.1:
- Dramatic Sims can FakePassout after ride (Random)
- Inappropriate or Insane Sims will randomly switch outfit before ride (Random)
- Vampires can get the HeatingUp buff during the day (Seasons: during HeatWave. Supernatural: Except with Sunblock).
- Sims can get Nauseus buff (Random)
- Coward Sims can get Scared buff (Random)
- Unlucky Sims can get FeelingUnlucky buff (Random)
- Insane, Unstable or Neurotic Sims can get Excited or Scared buff (Random)
- Name: Ferris Wheel
- Price: $10000
- Category: Buy Mode > By Room > Outside > OutdoorActivities
- Configurations > Price
High: 3032 vertices and 1600 polygons
Low: 2224 vertices and 1118 polygons
s3pe, Blender3D, GIMP2
cmomoney , Inge and Peter Jones, Arsil
nraas - DebugEnabler
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||douglasveiga_FerrisWheel_v1.0.package (inside FerrisWheel_v1.0.zip)|
|File type||Outdoor Activities|
|Filename||douglasveiga_FerrisWheel_v1.1.package (inside FerrisWheel_v1.1.zip)|
|File type||Outdoor Activities|
Size: 1.50 MB · Downloads: 24,689 · 30th Jan 2016
|1.50 MB||24,689||30th Jan 2016|
Size: 1.50 MB · Downloads: 7,091 · 29th Jan 2016
|1.50 MB||7,091||29th Jan 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: