Posterset Loader Studio (updated 27-july-2016)
Updated: 27th Jul 2016 at 9:44 PM
Update v1.1 (27-july-2016)
- Now, you will be able to define the environment score for each poster;
- OBS: Requires PosterSet Loader v1.1 to advertise the environment score correctly.
PosterSet Loader Studio is a program that let you easily select your digital photos and convert them to ingame posters.
The program will automatically create your posters and save them inside a new package file required to load your custom posters into the game.
OBS: Requires "PosterSet Loader" mod to properly load the new posters into the game.
- Windows 7 OS (or higher)
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 (or higher) (Usually installed by default in updated Windows OS, so most of the people don't need to worry about it)
- PosterSet Loader mod (to load you custom posters)
- Unzip the content in any folder;
- Run "douglasveiga_PostersetLoaderStudio.exe";
- Click "File > New" to create a new PosterSet;
- Click "Add" button to add new photos (jpg, jpeg or png) (Advice: use 4:3 (for landscape) or 3:4 (for portrait) aspect ratio image to get better result.);
- Change any information you want using the text-boxes;
- Click "File > Save" and type an new name to save your package;
- Copy the new package inside your TS3 mods folder;
- Run the game to check the result;
Additional Credits: dll library (Inge and Peter Jones)
Microsoft Studio 2010
Windows: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, etc
CC Managers: Tools for installing and managing custom content, custom music, custom paintings etc.
Miscellaneous: Tools which do not fit into the above categories.
Not Applicable: Standalone tools
No metadata could be extracted from this file
Size: 287.6 KB · Downloads: 4,950 · 27th Jul 2016
|287.6 KB||4,950||27th Jul 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: