MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Posterset Loader Studio (updated 27-july-2016)
by douglasveiga Posted 30th Jun 2016 at 8:38 PM - Updated 27th Jul 2016 at 9:44 PM by douglasveiga
265 Thanks Thanks 84 Favourited
Update v1.1 (27-july-2016)
- Now, you will be able to define the environment score for each poster;
- OBS: Requires PosterSet Loader v1.1 to advertise the environment score correctly.
PosterSet Loader Studio is a program that let you easily select your digital photos and convert them to ingame posters.
The program will automatically create your posters and save them inside a new package file required to load your custom posters into the game.
OBS: Requires "PosterSet Loader" mod to properly load the new posters into the game.
- Windows 7 OS (or higher)
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 (or higher) (Usually installed by default in updated Windows OS, so most of the people don't need to worry about it)
- PosterSet Loader mod (to load you custom posters)
- Unzip the content in any folder;
- Run "douglasveiga_PostersetLoaderStudio.exe";
- Click "File > New" to create a new PosterSet;
- Click "Add" button to add new photos (jpg, jpeg or png) (Advice: use 4:3 (for landscape) or 3:4 (for portrait) aspect ratio image to get better result.);
- Change any information you want using the text-boxes;
- Click "File > Save" and type an new name to save your package;
- Copy the new package inside your TS3 mods folder;
- Run the game to check the result;
Additional Credits: dll library (Inge and Peter Jones)
Microsoft Studio 2010
Size: 287.6 KB · Downloads: 4,288 · 27th Jul 2016
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents