Fur-Trimmed Jacket with Bell Sleeves
(Although maybe the bell sleeves aren't the best choice for the dead of winter).
Just because this was an extremely simple frankenmesh, there are almost no issues (if any) with clipping or bad morphs. If you spot any, please leave a comment, and I will try to find a way to fix it. There are four presets, each with a unique channel setup, so CASters can CASt to their hearts' content.
All comments, feedback, criticism, and thanks are welcome! Enjoy!
YA/AF, enabled for everyday and formal as well as outerwear, enabled for random.
Two to three recolorable channels (depending on which preset)
All LOD's and morphs except for the pregnant morph are supported.
File size: ~1 MB (1024x1024 textures)
~4000 polys, ~2500 vertices
Mesh and texture credits: EA
Tools used: Milkshape 1.8.5, Mesh Toolkit (thanks ever so much to CMarNYC), (thank you to Delphy), PS6, GIMP 2.0
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
[spoons] coat with bell sleeves V3.zip
Size: 861.4 KB · Downloads: 9,242 · 11th Jul 2015
|861.4 KB||9,242||11th Jul 2015|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: