Uploaded 20th Aug 2018 at 10:58 PM · Updated 28th Apr 2019 at 4:30 AM by scumbumbo : Version 3 - Gatherings anywhere
- Version 3 - 04-27-2019
- clubs.gather command will allow gatherings to occur in any zone
- Alters behavior of the club gathering button to allow gatherings in any zone
- Version 2 - 08-24-2018
- Adds the clubs.gather and clubs.disperse commands.
- Clubs currently gathering are indicated by (G) on clubs.list.
- Checks that the game's club service exists, in case no game pack is installed which includes club support.
This adds a few basic utility commands for the cheat console to modify clubs in The Sims 4 allowing you to remove the game's built-in clubs, add "seed" clubs back into your game, or set the leader of a club so that you can modify it further. Usage is fairly simple, and the clubs.help command will list the available commands and options.
- clubs.list - Lists all clubs that are in your game. Use this to see what CLUB_ID number to use for one of the other commands. Since the built-in clubs use a translated string that the script has no access to, the internal "seed name" for that club will be shown in the list.
- clubs.listmembers CLUB_ID - Lists all the Sims in a club and identifies who the current leader of that club is. The CLUB_ID should be the number as shown in the clubs.list output.
- You should use the clubs.list command prior to any use of a command which requires a CLUB_ID. That club id can change any time a club is modified as the order of the clubs stored internally may shift around.
- clubs.remove CLUB_ID - Removes the club with the indicated club id.
- clubs.seeds - Lists the available club seed names which can be used to add one of the game's built-in clubs back into your game.
- clubs.addclub SEED_NAME - Add a seed club into your game. The club will be populated with a minimal number of existing Sims. If there are not enough available Sims which meet the club requirements this command may fail.
- It is normally not allowed to add a seed club twice; however, if you have modified an existing club it may be desireable to override this behavior. You can add the force parameter to the end of this command to allow a duplicate of an existing seed club (two DJs clubs, for instance).
- clubs.setleader CLUB_ID - Sets the current Sim to be the leader of the chosen club.
- You may add the first and last name of a Sim to the command to promote that Sim instead of your current Sim.
- Note that the Sim must already be a member of the club in order to be set as the leader!
- clubs.addpoints CLUB_ID AMOUNT - Add the requested amount of Club Points to the club with the specified club id.
- clubs.gather CLUB_ID - Request a club gathering on the current lot for the club with the specified club id.
- clubs.disperse CLUB_ID - Ends a club gathering for the club with specified club id.
We've created a new game and added our Sim to the Powerhouse club. We'd like to take over the club so we can be in control and rename it The Sweaty Ones. We'd also like to get rid of the Knights of the Hedge club. And finally, the Avant Gardes club is in our new game and we'd like to replace that with the Punch Lines comedy club. The following commands can accomplish this (typed commands will be preceeded by a > for display purposes):
> clubs.list List of existing clubs: 0) FitnessClub 1) MisfitClub 2) PartyHouse 3) FoodieClub 4) Kids 5) OldTimers 6) Rebels 7) KnightClub 8) Outdoors 9) PopularClub 10) DJs > clubs.setleader 0 Avery Dyer has been set as leader of club FitnessClub
Now we can use the game's dialogs to rename the club from Powerhouse to what we want, The Sweaty Ones. Since this is a custom name, it will now display as such in the clubs.list output. Next we want to remove the Knights and replace the Avants with Punch Lines.
> clubs.list List of existing clubs: 0) The Sweaty Ones 1) MisfitClub 2) PartyHouse 3) FoodieClub 4) Kids 5) OldTimers 6) Rebels 7) KnightClub 8) Outdoors 9) PopularClub 10) DJs > clubs.remove 7 Removing KnightClub 0) The Sweaty Ones 1) MisfitClub 2) PartyHouse 3) FoodieClub 4) Kids 5) OldTimers 6) Rebels 7) Outdoors 8) PopularClub 9) DJs > clubs.remove 1 Removing MisfitClub 0) The Sweaty Ones 1) PartyHouse 2) FoodieClub 3) Kids 4) OldTimers 5) Rebels 6) Outdoors 7) PopularClub 8) DJs > clubs.addclub comedyclub Club added 0) The Sweaty Ones 1) PartyHouse 2) FoodieClub 3) Kids 4) OldTimers 5) Rebels 6) ComedyClub 7) Outdoors 8) PopularClub 9) DJs
And mission accomplished. As you can see from this example, some of the seed names don't seem to match the club names used in the game though. So here's a list of the current seed names and their (English) club names within the game:
|Seed Name||English Name|
|GamingCLub||Guild of Gamers|
|ChessClub||Check and Mate!|
|KnightClub||Knights of the Hedge|
|FishingClub||Just for the Halibut|
|Kids||League of Adventurers|
|OldTimers||The Good Timers|
Installation and Compatibilty
This is a script mod, so to install you should extract the MTS_Scumbumbo_ClubUtils_v3.ts4script file from the you downloaded into your Mods folder. It may be placed into a subfolder if desired, but it must not be more than one subfolder away from your Mods folder.
Don't forget that script mods must be enabled in your game options!
The mod was written for the most recent version of The Sims 4 at this time, patch level 1.51.75 (April 16, 2019). Compatibility with older or newer versions of the game may vary.
- Thanks to nabob052 for command ideas.
- Thanks to magneticsouth for ideas and testing which revealed a bevy of bugs to banish.
- Thanks to BushyGamer for suggesting removing the zone test to allow gatherings on any lot.
Type: Additional Functionality
Size: 9.1 KB · Downloads: 3,742 · 28th Apr 2019
|9.1 KB||3,742||28th Apr 2019|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled