San Myshuno Wellness Center - Spa & Community Pool [30x30]
Updated: 17th Aug 2019 at 4:24 PM - Added info about no CC required, made the lot size more clear and gave rundown on the floors too <:0)
Welcome to San Myshuno's Wellness Centre! Here you'll find that you'll be able to:
- Relax and enjoy the fresh breeeze!
- Swim some laps with your friends!
- Munch on some snacks, or order 'juice'
- Leave your kids by the rubber pool while you enjoy the adult's comforts!
- Get massages and participate in life-changing yoga routines!
- And more!
The Lot is ideally placed at Waterside Warble in the Spice Quarter, but I can imagine it wouldn't be game-breaking to place it anywhere it fits, really.
It's the first non-residential lot I've created, so if you find something to be off or missing, then blame my inexperience. Apart from the bad excuse, I've done my best to include everything
required to make the place actually "fun" compared to the vanilla-spas, and interesting enough to visit multiple times. Good news for vanilla players is that this lot uses no custom content, so you
need not worry about downloading anything in addition to the Tray files!
The lot has the traits: Bracing Breezes, Sunny Aspect and Up-And-Coming-Hotspot;
so it ideally is suited for Sims who want to have a workout in a more luxury-oriented environment, as well as the chance to see some celebs in their swimming outfits
Required DLC are : Get Famous, City Living, Seasons, Get Together, Get To Work, Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Fitness Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Spooky Stuff
I know, it's a hell of a lot DLC to own and I cannot blame you if you aren't the type to spend that much money (considering EA favors those who can, but anyway..)
But for those who are lucky enough to own all the DLC listed, I hope you find the Lot enjoyable! Have fun relaxing!
Lot Size: 30x30 [2 functional floors, 2 roof associated floors; 4 in total counting ground floor]
Lot Price (furnished): 143794
Lot Price (unfurnished): 69894
Name: S.M. Wellness Centre
Description: After Bayottens Corp. achieved the title of a multi-billionaire Wellness business, it had set out to add its political inclusion in cities all over the world. This included San Myshuno's "Get Fit - Get Gud!" programme which was to establish a San Myshuno Wellness Centre for mental and physical relaxation. It has all the necessary amenities of a 'spa' but incorporates the sporty aspect of a public pool - not to mention bars which serve quality food and drink for the satisfaction of clients.
|Get to Work|
|Perfect Patio Stuff|
|Romantic Garden Stuff|
Size: 203.6 KB · Downloads: 5,149 · 17th Aug 2019
|203.6 KB||5,149||17th Aug 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .bpi .trayitem and .blueprint file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\