A Ranch Retreat Makeover
Uploaded 4th Oct 2020 at 9:16 PM
I wanted it to have a foundation, so I used CFE to make the original walls 4 clicks high, built new walls on them and then added a porch
I wanted to keep the lot at a starter price, so I used the LotAdjuster to shrink it by 10 tiles - 5 each side.
The house is not furnished, except for fixtures, but there is a burglar alarm and a fire alarm.
Some cc floors and walls were used and they are all included and all from MTS.
I do use some defaults in my game not needed for the lot to work:
Roof trims by Honeywell : https://modthesims.info/d/555318/a-...m-defaults.html
Ceiling Default Replacement by Honeywell : https://modthesims.info/d/564982/ce...eplacement.html
Concrete wall replacement by Maranatah : https://modthesims.info/d/470106/sm...placements.html
Wall top texture replacement by Maranatah : https://modthesims.info/d/443534/aw...ee-flavors.html
White Floor Edge Replacement by Feenwald
The lot now looks like this:
with a floor plan like this:
and a peak inside at the fixtures:
See all the before and after pictures.
The lot was cleaned with the tools by Chris Hatch and built in an empty hood. A copy of the lot was play tested and worked well.
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price (furnished): 18905
Custom Content Included:
- Stone paving floor grey by sailfindragon
- Stone tile wall beige by sailfindragon
- stone tile floor beige by sailfindragon
- wood panel floor white by sailfindragon
- Weathered white siding by Honeywell
EA and Sims 2
Mootilda for the Lot Adjuster and the Turn Lights on mod
Nopke for the no pause frame mod
Mod the Sims for this site
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Fixtures Only: Lot is furnished how one would expect a real life unfurnished house or apartment to be
Title: Ranch Retreat - 2BR 1BA
Description: Ranch Retreat - 2BR 1BA
Title: Stone Paving Floor - Grey
Description: Stone Paving Floor - Grey. Sailfindragon.
Title: Stone Tile Walls - Muted Beige
Description: Stone Tile Half Wall with Paint - Muted Beige. Sailfindragon. www.sailfinsims.com
Title: Stone Tile Floor - Muted Beige
Description: Stone Tile Floor 2 - Muted Beige. Sailfindragon. www.sailfinsims.com
Title: Wood Panel Flooring - B-White
Description: Wood Paneling Flooring - Sailfindragon - www.dragonblacksims.com
Title: Newolde Wood Siding in White
Description: New wood siding with a weathered finished that instantly adds character to any building. Modified Maxis texture from The Sims 3. Honeywell MTS
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
Ranch Retreat makeover.zip
Size: 897.4 KB · Downloads: 241 · 4th Oct 2020
|897.4 KB||241||4th Oct 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: