Portable TV - Improved CrystalVision
Updated: 26th Oct 2008 at 3:41 AM - Update
Still in the medium to large polycount range at 3008 faces and 2015 vertices this was originally only for my own use, but another avid simmer talked me into uploading it to you all.
"Improved" CrystalVision operated just like a regular Television and can be placed on the ground or any tabletop surface.
Hope you like.
Simply copy into your Downloads and enjoy.
NOTE: In order to sell this item you must first place it on the ground, then delete/sell it from there.
All my Objects use unique GUID's
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Created by the great wizard Calidan this crystal sphere has been infused with the magical spark of life to keep you in touch with the realm.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 119.9 KB · Downloads: 6,950 · 3rd Dec 2005
|119.9 KB||6,950||3rd Dec 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.