Dragonette Wall Light
Updated: 26th Oct 2008 at 4:07 AM - Update
Also as part of this package I have included several recolor subsets (4 body colors and 3 wing colors) all built into the package itself, so I apologies for the resulting .package being approx. 1MB in size
You are free to recolor this item if you like although I am unsure of how successfully any recolors will work. Initially (for me) anytime I included a seperate recolor package for it my game would crash but I now believe that was because I had not setup the MMAT correctly to start with.
Your results with this light may vary since I am very new to creating recolorable objects - but for those who are game this is the final result
Just copy into your Downloads and enjoy (I hope )
EDIT: I'd like to thank IgnorantBliss for pointing me in the right direction when it came to adding the recolor subsets.
All my Objects use Unique GUID's
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Frozen in time these beautiful dragonettes cast an illuminating shadow over many magicians homes.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 449.0 KB · Downloads: 4,832 · 8th Dec 2005
|449.0 KB||4,832||8th Dec 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.