Hideous Floating Torso!
1) Clothing Mesh
2) Adult Male “Outfit” (available in all adult male clothing categories so that you can give him a consistent look no matter what the circumstance, except during naked activities like bathing, in which he will suddenly have a lower half - can't be helped.)
3) Matching veiny pale genetic skin tone – can be used on any Sim. Should be used with this mesh so that the head skin tone will match the body.
4) Grayish hair.
5) Clouded eyes.
6) The Sim you see pictured. He will appear in bodyshop and in the game, ready to go. I suggest that in the game you give him the same outfit for all of the categories – formal, underwear, athletic, etc.
This mesh will work for adult males only. The skin tone will work for all ages/genders.
To my knowledge, this mesh should work with all versions of the game.
This is a modification of the original Maxis adult male underwear mesh, with my original mesh and texture added. You may modify and distribute this mesh however you like, just give “Bootsbrisket” credit in the description and indicate what changes you have made.
To make this mesh, I used V58b, Animation Master V12 (modeling), UV Mapper professional, Milkshape V1.7.10, and Sims 2 UniMesh Importer/Exporter V4.06.
Polygon statistics for original Maxis adult male underwear, normal mode mesh (not pregnant or fat):
Polygon statistics for this adult male floating torso, normal mode mesh (not pregnant or fat):
Unzip and place all the files in you’re My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads directory (or wherever your download directory is.)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 3.91 MB · Downloads: 10,752 · 14th Oct 2006
|3.91 MB||10,752||14th Oct 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.