Streetfire in a trashcan
Uploaded 27th Feb 2007 at 1:21 PM · Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 4:19 PM by -Maylin-
Your sims are flat broke and can't afford a real fireplace? Let them use this special trashcan! It costs almost nothing: the trashcan is kindly provided by SimCity town administration, and the logs are kindly provided by Mother Nature Matches not included
Though this "trashcan" is a fully functional fireplace, you can get it from the Buy Mode catalog, section Appliance -> Misc.
Place it on your lot and use it like a normal fireplace.
Custom fireplaces usually require special installation methods. Not this one! Just unpack the package to your Downloads folder (there is NO need for additional TXT files, NOR for the Scriptorium, in order to install this fireplaces).
To uninstall, just remove the file "Numenor_StreetFire-in-Trashcan.package" from your Downloads.
It's fully compatible with any game, including the base-game only.
The trashcan is recolourable (only the metal part), though I really can't think why one should want to recolour it Anyway, if you want, just load the package into Object Workshop and create a recolour package as usual.
Do NOT clone - Do NOT repost anywhere.
It's ALLOWED: to create recolours for this object (and post them on any site, including paysites), BUT you can't include the mesh in your recolour: you must give credits to me for the mesh, and provide a link to this thread.
It's ALLOWED: to include my creations in your lots, BUT the lots must be uploaded on 100% free sites (except the Exchange), and you must provide credits and a link to this thread.
NOTE - This object has been created using my "1-tile Fireplace without Chimney" Enhanced Template
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: When your sims can't afford a real fireplace, even an old trashcan is suitable: it costs basically nothing and also solves the problem of getting rid of the trash! :) [This Fireplace is based on an Enhanced Template by Numenor - www.numenor-moddings.com]
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 115.2 KB · Downloads: 16,719 · 27th Feb 2007
|115.2 KB||16,719||27th Feb 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Redistribution Policy and License Agreement
It's FORBIDDEN: to repost my stuff anywhere.
It's FORBIDDEN: to clone my creations.
It's ALLOWED: to create recolours for my objects (and post them on any site, including paysites), BUT you can't include the mesh in your recolour: you must give credits to me for the mesh, and provide a link to the mesh download thread.
It's ALLOWED: to include my creations in your lots, BUT the lots must be uploaded on free sites (except the Exchange), and you must provide credits and a link to the download thread.