Untuckables Set 04: 11 Geeky Shirts for Females and Males, Adults and Teens
Uploaded 18th Jul 2007 at 6:12 PM · Updated 6th Sep 2008 at 6:00 PM by Plum
If you are unfamiliar, what I have dons is create (thus far) T-shirts in 113 designs for females and males, both adult and teen. I originally tried to cram them all into one thread, but that made the mods sad, so I've split them up into eleven sets.
So, yeah, hope you like ‘em. And don't forget the mesh! The adult female shirts require HystericalParoxysm's MESH_AF_T_UntuckableTop.rar from her first Fanseefem untuckable collection.
And, remember, we be not nerds, but geeks! ...Well, you might be a nerd. What the hell do I know?
So, What Do We Have Here?
Set 04 contains 11 T-shirts for adults, both male and female, adults and teens of the following origins:
07: My friend has this shirt. I think he got it at Hot Topic.
08-09: Final Fantasy VII, designed by me.
10: Uhh... That's Mario. Duh.
11: I don't remember where I got this idea, but I lol'd.
Obviously I would not have been able to make these shirts (at least not easily) without fanseelamb and HystericalParoxysm. They made... everything, I just stuck pretty pictures on them. But if you've been a member of MTS2 for more than an hour, you already knew that.
The origin of the shirt design is listed above, as well as stamped on the texture file of each shirt.
Since these are recolors, I'd assume they fall under fanseelamb and HystericalParoxysm's sharing policies. Personally, I have no sharing policy. I donut care.
Set 01 - Threadless.com T's
Set 02 - Threadless.com T's
Set 03 - Threadless.com T's
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 2.11 MB · Downloads: 8,922 · 18th Jul 2007
|2.11 MB||8,922||18th Jul 2007|
Size: 2.10 MB · Downloads: 9,598 · 18th Jul 2007
|2.10 MB||9,598||18th Jul 2007|
Size: 2.10 MB · Downloads: 9,246 · 18th Jul 2007
|2.10 MB||9,246||18th Jul 2007|
Size: 2.11 MB · Downloads: 10,012 · 18th Jul 2007
|2.11 MB||10,012||18th Jul 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Fanseefem Casuals - Untuckable Shirts + Slouchy Jeans... for the Laydeez by HystericalParoxysm|