Newbie Road 124 -- Base Game Starter
Updated: 21st Sep 2008 at 1:56 PM
Custom content, see below. Some of it didn't get included in the package, so I added it as a separate file -- put in your Downloads folder before attempting to play this lot.
Small family house, sparsely furnished for 1-2 sims, with a spare bedroom, a pretty porch in front, and plenty of space for a garden.
1 x double bedroom
2 x bathroom
1 x kitchen/dining
1 x living room
1 x spare room (empty)
All basics included, no extras; room for driveways next to the house.
Please note: the house does *not* have a fireplace, that would have exceeded the starter budget -- but there's a perfect location for one in the living room (you need to remove one of the stairs that lead down from the porch to make room for the chimney).
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 19.992§
Custom Content Included:
- 3x Wallpaper (Alu olive) by larsson1970
- Porch post and bracket by Marina Sims
- Ceiling rim and recolour by 4ESF
- Wooden Deck Stairs, recolorable by Numenor
- Wooden Deck Stairs recolor and white fence by nengi65
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Size: 1.42 MB · Downloads: 15,283 · 23rd Apr 2008
|1.42 MB||15,283||23rd Apr 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.