Newbie Road 179 -- Base Game Mini Starter, no CC
Uploaded 1st Dec 2008 at 5:44 PM · Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 12:22 AM by plasticbox
Mini starter on a 1x2 lot, furnished for 2–3 sims, with an extra bedroom. The lot has a fenced-in garden with a small covered terrace, and room for one rotated driveway in front.
1 x double bedroom
1 x single bedroom (empty)
1 x nursery / single bedroom
1 x bathroom
1 x kitchen
1 x dining/living room
All basics included plus a stove, a TV, a mirror and a dresser.
This lot is shrunk with Mootilda's LotAdjuster (v1.1, available here on mts2) – you can easily expand the lot with that if your sims want a bigger garden.
Lot Size: 1x2
Lot Price: 19.995§
The roof recolour shown in the screenshots is by Neveah223; it is not included with the lot but I'm attaching it as a separate zip.
Title: Newbie Road 179
Title: Midnight Tile with White Trim
Description: Feel as if you're sleeping under the sky, well, sort of. by Neveah223 www.elitesimbuilders.com
Size: 151.2 KB · Downloads: 6,465 · 1st Dec 2008
|151.2 KB||6,465||1st Dec 2008|
Size: 743.1 KB · Downloads: 10,825 · 1st Dec 2008
|743.1 KB||10,825||1st Dec 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.