Uploaded 4th Apr 2009 at 12:18 PM · Updated 28th Sep 2011 at 3:01 PM by julsfels : Update 11-08-04
- Added Gwenke's Rotated Shiftable OMSPs
- Added Fairy Forest Pose OMSP
- Sims will no longer use the controller autonomously
- Bugfix: with some EPs installed, the objects on the OMSPs became invisible, too. This is fixed now.
Unfortunately this meant to return to the old technique, and so the changes are no longer preserved when you save the lot and re-enter it.
So you have to switch your OMSPs at least one time manually from visible to invisible via catalogue or design tool. After saving and re-entering a lot, the OMSPs always will flip back to your last manually chosen recolor, no matter if you have changed it with the controller.
- Added three OMSP Sets from SilentLucidity
- Added MATY Repository version of Ariffrazalins, JohnBrehaut1s and LordDarcys OMSPs by AmberDiceless
- Added german language
With this pinboard you can turn the visibility of OMSPs on your lot to visible or invisible.
The followig OMSPs are supported:
Fairy Forest Pose OMSP
MATY Repository version of ariffrazalins, JohnBrehaut1s and LordDarcys OMSPs by AmberDiceless
To use it, just click on the pinboard and choose an option from the pie menu.
I tested it on four different computers (one of them was prehistorical ) with different installations and the AnyGameStarter, and everything worked fine.
If you have any problems, please let me know!
If you need some more OMSPs, feel free to contact me.
This is the pinboard of the mesh file, and there are five more recolors for different rooms (look at the attached pictures).
The attached Rar-file contains the meshpackage and all recolors.
Attention: If you just want to have the pinboard and you don´t need the OMSP functions, you can get a simple decorative object here.
Vertex Count: 140
Polygon Count: 134
Package-size: 1275 KB (because of the tons of new BHAVs)
Recolor-size: 176 KB
You can find it under decorative/wall hangings
Type: Object Mods
| Controller and all recolors
Size: 586.7 KB · Downloads: 9,304 · 28th Sep 2011
|586.7 KB||9,304||28th Sep 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.