Buyable Magic Gnome
Uploaded 19th Oct 2009 at 10:27 AM · Updated 23rd Nov 2009 at 7:58 PM by Jasumi
UPDATE: If you have World Adventures, you no longer need this mod. Simply type in the cheat "testingcheatsenabled true" and then "buydebug" and you should have all the gnomes from all locations available to you.
Tired of sending your sims on scavenger hunts hoping to find the Mysterious Mr. Gnome? Then look no further than this download!
I am aware there are a few hacks regarding this particular gnome, but I wanted it accessible via the Buy Mode category. This file has been tested on the newest patch versions, and collectibles still appear to be spawning correctly throughout the hood.
Location: Outdoor/Lawn Deco and Function/Deco Misc
|Filename||Jasumi_BuyableMagicGnome.package (inside Jasumi_BuyableMagicGnome.zip)|
| Extract to Mods/ Packages...
Size: 222.8 KB · Downloads: 6,967 · 19th Oct 2009
|222.8 KB||6,967||19th Oct 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: