'Green Tea' Modern 3+ bedroom with light Asian theme
I had to change the roof up a bit from the original house as the roof tool is finicky about what direction it will place half gabled roofs, but I kept to the general style of the original.
House features 3 large bedrooms, each with an en suite bathroom. The largest is of course the master suite, which has a door to the back patio. One of the two smaller bedrooms is furnished with one single bed: that one also has a door to the back patio. The third bedroom is furnished with crib and single bed.
There is a fourth unfurnished flex room at the front of the house, an ideal space for the new hobby/profession items that came with Ambitions. It could also be made into an additional bedroom, the choice is yours. That room has a half bath nearby, large enough to add a shower or tub if you want a full bath there.
The house features an open plan living/dining and kitchen area with fireplace. Front yard features a covered terrace and a carport for two cars, and a small koi pond (with actual fishable koi swimming in it.) Backyard has a small covered patio. The house is decorated in a light Asian motif throughout.
Custom Content you need (all from MTS):
Flabiliki: Half Walls, Seriously
International Windows, Counter height
Limbo Window, Counter height
IKEA Karlstad seating
Little Sister crib
Modern Bookshelf set
Shelf Clutter Pack
Lot is 30x40
Lot Size: 3x4
Lot Price: 100,692
Title: Green Tea
Description: 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath modern style home with light Asian motif.features a bonus room ideal for home office, hobbies or for additional bedroom. Laundry room, two covered patios, carport for two cars and a koi pond.
Size: 4.56 MB · Downloads: 1,353 · 18th Jun 2010
|4.56 MB||1,353||18th Jun 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!