Peaceful Comminity Pool
Uploaded 4th Oct 2012 at 3:25 PM · Updated 4th Oct 2012 at 10:29 PM by DeadMetalSimmer
I've been building lots, and houses for a long time, however I've never uploaded any. No idea why. If you guys like this I'll try uploading some of my other lots.
Im bad at descriptions so bear with me.
This lot features a nice sized pool, that flows via waterfall into the stocked pond below. There's also a poolside hottub where you sim can sit and listen to the peaceful sounds of the waterfall below.
The pond is stocked with common fish, nothing fancy. XD
Be sure to check out all the screenshots!
Lot Size: 6x6
Lot Price: 28278
Description: Community pool lot
Size: 1.47 MB · Downloads: 5,797 · 4th Oct 2012
|1.47 MB||5,797||4th Oct 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
A lil about me:
I started creating things for TS1 way back in the day.