Musical Dancing Flowers
Updated: 13th Dec 2012 at 6:47 PM
12-04-12 Updated the objd so these can be used on community lots.
Happy Dancing Flowers:
Novelty musical flowers that play pop music and dance. The mesh is originally a lamp from the Sims 3 Seasons expansion pack.
- Silent Mode - The flowers dance without the music or effects.
- Can be used as a table centerpiece
- Enabled for OFB shelves
- Two subsets - 5 textures for 25 different combinations
You're free to use this however you'd like. If anyone is interested in the PSD template I made with the original EA textures you can download that here .
Jonesi's bed blanket fabric: amythestfenix's Linen Solids
Table & place setting: Patio & Garden Set
SimPE, Gimp, Milkshape, s3pe, s3oc, Fraps, AGS and EA for the mesh and texture.
|Filename||HW_radio-dancing-flowers.package (inside HW_radio-dancing-flowers.zip)|
|Title||Happy Dancing Flowers|
|Description||These mirthful flowers are sure to bring a smile to your face as they light up your day. We’ve taken the simple joy of freshly-planted flowers and improved their design immeasurably by adding electricity and smiley faces. Imagine: flowers you can plug in! These flowers don’t just look beautiful, they work for you all day and they smile while they do it! Mesh & textures from the Sims 3 Seasons expansion pack. Honeywell MTS & Leefish.nl|
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 109.6 KB · Downloads: 7,580 · 3rd Dec 2012
|109.6 KB||7,580||3rd Dec 2012|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!
Not Applicable: None of the above
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room