New Career: Cinema Industry
Uploaded 2nd Dec 2013 at 9:13 PM · Updated 2nd Dec 2013 at 11:29 PM by AriesFlare
The Cinema Industry career functions nearly the same as the Entertainment career. There are minor differences within the both of the careers. When your sim is starting out in this career, he/she will be an intern. There will be no income while being an intern.
Below are the the job levels, wages, and hours that you and your sims can look forward to.
1. Intern- As an intern, you will have a long way to go before you are on top of the game. Although you will not get paid financially, you will be paid with experience of the Cinema industry.
2. Make up Artist- As a make up designer, your job is to make sure all actors are looking acceptable for the camera.
3. Prop Setter- The life of a Prop setter can be fun and challenging. Your job consists of following the orders of the prop director. Everything must be just right for the show.
4. Prop Director- The Director makes the calls. Your call is to make sure the background settings and atmosphere of the set is what the director is looking for.
5. Script Writer- Script Writing is an important art that gives everyone the idea of how movie could be set, produced, and directed. It will take your creativity to decide whether or not your idea is accepted.
6. Commercial Director- As a commercial director, you call the shots when it comes to creating an entertaining commercial that will not bore viewers during commercial break.
7. Assistant Director- Your experience has led you into being a trustworthy Assistant Director. You come in as the general when it all goes down to directing a potential box office movie.
8. B Movie Producer- You now have what it takes to at least be a producer for movies that could be potential box office material. Your job is to make sure that the director's orders are going well and according to plan.
9. Movie Actor- Being a movie actor in your own movies will give you a different perspective of what it is to be like as the person on screen at the end of the day. Respect for your art will fall into your hands when it comes to fans and other members of the Cinema Industry.
10. Stage Director- In your journey, you have crossed many barriers with your creativity and experience. You are playing with the big boys as you continue to to be the head of some of the most popular films in your time. People all over the world honor and cherish your talent as a Stage Director.
This Career will be quite challenging for your sims if they have not build on their skills. There will be a lot of Charisma, Creativity, Body, and Mechanical skills that must be obtained to succeed in this career. The Reward for this career will be the same as the career for the entertainment career. When playing this career, you will stumble upon opportunities for my flare Challenges which are the chance cards. All of the challenges won't necessarily deal with the job itself. Some of the challenges will involve your sim being greeted by a mysterious person who will offer your sim a gift or a curse.
Additional Credits: and Adobe Photoshop.
Title: Cinema Industry
Description: Cinema Production Career
Description: Cinema Production Career
Size: 17.2 KB · Downloads: 5,736 · 2nd Dec 2013
|17.2 KB||5,736||2nd Dec 2013|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Welcome To Flare's Cove
Hi and welcome to my profile. I've been interested in the sims for some time now. Playing the sims can be challenging, entertaining, and sometimes it can get a bit dull. The only time it can get dull for me is if I'm tired of using certain items. Back then, I didn't know that there were sites that had people who created custom content stuff. I was thrilled about uploading.
**Rules and answers about using my meshes**
My MTS page welcomes all who are interested in my works. As of now, I have quite a few food meshes that might not be the best of the best. I will admit that I do take pride in the time that I put into creating meshes. I expect for others to understand the notion of respecting a person's work. If you would like to create custom foods from my meshes, you may ask to do so. Just like any other artist, I will always want credit for my effort and time I put into my works. Creating meshes isn't always easy. I do believe in respecting the time and effort people put into their art or just work period. It will be best to show your respects by not posting my meshes on any other site except for MTS. You are permitted to change the UV mapped textures or tweak the mesh how ever you like. You can also use any of my meshes how ever you like with any possible sims games)
I do take requests:
On my behalf, I do love to take on a challenge every now and then. As for requests, It will have to be a food requests. I don't mind doing a recolor. However, my signature is providing custom foods to the sims 2. To make a request, you are welcomed to send me a personal message. The message should contain the following below.
1. Name of food
2.Culture the food originated from (If possible)
3.At least one or two pictures of the food to give an idea of what you might expect.
4.A description on how it is prepared and cooked. (You can also post a link to the recipe if possible)
Things have changed with the number of requests a person can give. After AF requests 19 is posted, each person who desires to send a request is allowed to submit only two and that's it. If you like, don't be shy to join my Sims2 food creator club.