MoveObjects on Cheat
Updated: 16th Oct 2014 at 12:11 AM
The mod comes with two commands:
moveobjects is on by default, but should you wish to turn it off at times, this command will let you do so.
Delete Lot's Mailbox:
NOTE: Deleting a mailbox may cause unexpected issues with gameplay, so always be sure to your saves just in case.
Expect additional functionality in future versions.
Sharing: When sharing lots, downloaders must have the mod installed as well. Without it, the lot will still download but overlapping objects will be removed. Due to the issues mentioned below, there are still some circumstances where moving/sharing lots will not work.
Save the file directly to your mods folder. Do not unzip!
If you haven't enabled script mods before, go to Game Options > Other > Script Mods and make sure it's checked. Apply and restart the game.
Update: Version 1.2 is now available. Highly recommended update: Fixed issue where moving lots that had foundations would cause all first floor objects to end up in your inventory.
V1.1 - Fixed issue where objects would fail to load if you travel while moveobjects is disabled. V1.2 - Fixed issue where moving lots that had foundations would cause all first floor objects to end up in your inventory.
- Rooms can not be saved when moveobjects is on. They may appear empty.
- Sharing/Moving some lots still causes the items on the first floor to be removed.
- Rotating or Moving a house around may leave the objects in their original positions.
| Version 1.2: Fixes issue where lots with foundations would put all first-floor items in your inventory.
Size: 3.4 KB · Downloads: 111,468 · 23rd Sep 2014
|3.4 KB||111,468||23rd Sep 2014|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
None, this is Sims 4 base game compatible!
Unlocked Maxis Content
Fixed: Fixed EA mistakes
Additional Functionality: Mods which add brand new functionality to the game
About Me and Policy
If you'd like to support me, I'm now on Patreon. Be sure to check there for more frequent posts :)
You may share my content with any individual as long as I am credited.
You may also provide individuals with a link to any of my existing upload sites.
You may not upload my content to any other distribution sites (i.e. sites similar to ModTheSims4) unless you acquire my explicit permission to do so.
If a mod of mine is updated by someone else without them asking me for permission to do so, I reserve the right to re-update said mod myself.