Lifetime Skills: Toddler and Child Skills that carry over!
Uploaded 2nd Feb 2017 at 6:07 AM · Updated 15th May 2017 at 2:55 AM by TwistedMexi
Happened to max that Potty skill on your toddler? Enjoy the steel bladder trait on your next birthday.
No longer will you work hard to become the smartest kid in school only to magically become completely ignorant when you blow out your candles.
On top of that, if you manage to max both the mental and the creativity skills as a child, you'll enjoy a bonus boost to your Handiness skill as a teen!
Now updated to more accurately reflect experience earned as a toddler. You'll enjoy an additional XP bonus if you manage to max all toddler skills.
Thanks to everyone for their feedback! I have changed the Child Creativity skill to now give you experience shared across the three artistic skills: Writing, Singing, and Painting.
In addition, if you manage to max creativity as a child, you'll receive an extra XP boost to one of the artistic skills, picked at random.
If you happen to have an artistic skill as a child already, like singing, the experience will be added to your current skill level.
If you'd like to support me and my future mod development, please refer to my signature or profile.
This is a script mod. To install, please open the download and drag the .ts4script file directly to your Mods folder.
This mod does not conflict with any resources.
| Alternative for those who prefer playing without the steelbladder reward. Maxed potty skill will not translate to that trait in this version.
Size: 3.2 KB · Downloads: 33,087 · 19th Apr 2017
|3.2 KB||33,087||19th Apr 2017|
Size: 3.2 KB · Downloads: 72,490 · 3rd Feb 2017
|3.2 KB||72,490||3rd Feb 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
About Me and Policy
If you'd like to support me, I'm now on Patreon. Be sure to check there for more frequent posts :)
You may share my content with any individual as long as I am credited.
You may also provide individuals with a link to any of my existing upload sites.
You may not upload my content to any other distribution sites (i.e. sites similar to ModTheSims4) unless you acquire my explicit permission to do so.
If a mod of mine is updated by someone else without them asking me for permission to do so, I reserve the right to re-update said mod myself.