No-Stencil texture overrides for Pandora toy box
Uploaded 21st Jan 2015 at 10:58 PM · Updated 26th Jan 2015 at 4:29 PM by plasticbox
One of these is also available as a recolour/clone (looks the same but is an additional object rather than an override) here (Shiki-LeBroche) – if you want to continue using the stencil options rather than get rid of them completely, you may prefer that one.
Size: 451.3 KB · Downloads: 3,561 · 21st Jan 2015
|451.3 KB||3,561||21st Jan 2015|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.