Heterochromia (redownload / 20 Oct '19)
Updated: 11th Jun 2022 at 1:36 PM
This is a set of accessory eyes for both genders and all age groups except of babies. The accessory eyes cover Sims' eyes (left or right, you can recognize it by the file name) but they aren't static – they move and behave just like ordinary eyes. You can find them in the glasses section. They are layerable – you can use them also with other accessories and glasses. They're base-game compatible.
* To update a recolor, open its file in and edit every Mesh Overlay XML (XMOL) resource: change the value of override0subset from face to eye (in the Plugin View tab).
They come in 13 colors:
- simNopke-heterochromiaXXX-baseGame: brown, green, gray, dark blue, light blue, alien
- simNopke-heterochromiaXXX-eps: vampire (Nightlife); lycan, lycan alien (Pets); plantsim, wilted plantsim (Seasons); bigfoot (Bon Voyage); genie (Free Time)
Each mesh has 9 faces and 9 vertices.
These accessories sometimes don't adapt well to untypical eye shapes, causing overlap or strange iris deformation. They also move in CaS even though they shouldn't.
jfade (The Compressorizer!)
WesHowe (UniMesh plugins and brighter Bodyshop)
Creators of SimPe
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 10.7 KB · Downloads: 4,767 · 20th Oct 2019
|10.7 KB||4,767||20th Oct 2019|
Size: 16.5 KB · Downloads: 4,331 · 20th Oct 2019
|16.5 KB||4,331||20th Oct 2019|
Size: 19.4 KB · Downloads: 4,045 · 20th Oct 2019
|19.4 KB||4,045||20th Oct 2019|
Size: 10.5 KB · Downloads: 4,337 · 20th Oct 2019
|10.5 KB||4,337||20th Oct 2019|
Size: 16.6 KB · Downloads: 4,073 · 20th Oct 2019
|16.6 KB||4,073||20th Oct 2019|
Size: 19.4 KB · Downloads: 3,922 · 20th Oct 2019
|19.4 KB||3,922||20th Oct 2019|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!